Nicoboost in plastic ampoules
VALMAPAK in partnership with the Pogar Cigarette and Cigar Factory offers a unique solution for the wipe industry, which allows safely and absolutely legally optimizing the tax and manufacturing costs for manufacturers of liquids for e-cigarette.
Nicoboost, a nicotine containing liquid, is:
- High-quality nicotine manufactured by a profile company;
- Safe concentration and dosage.
- High barrier packaging ensuring the unchanged quality of the product.
- Full package of support documentation excluding the possibility of claims from inspection authorities.
Nicoboost, a nicotine containing liquid, allows:
- Eliminate the need for licensing highly toxic manufacturing.
- Maintain a competitive market price.
- Reduce manufacturing and logistics costs.
- Obtain the support of a responsible and stable manufacture.
Main answers to the key questions:
What is the volume?
Each ampoule contains 1 milliliter of nicotine containing liquid.
What is the concentration?
The nicotine content is 50 mg/ml.
Is the excise duty paid for this product?
Yes, it is. The excise duty is certainly paid in full in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Is the excise stamp applied to this product?
No, it is not. Currently, the legislation of the Russian Federation does not provide for mandatory labeling with special marks.
Prior to the entry into force of legally approved provisions and/or requirements for marking nicotine containing liquids by special brands, the acquisition, storage, transportation and/or marketing of the Mackintosh Nicoboost products does not entail liability in accordance with Article 171.1 of Chapter 22 of the Criminal Code