Manufacture of strip monodoses, pouring, labeling and marking them
The manufacturing cycle includes the manufacturing process of strip monodoses and services for packaging them. In standard manufacture, a strip monodose represent a cassette of 5 plastic disposable ampoules with a dosage of 0.1 ml to 10 ml. Perforation provides for easily separating each ampoule (monodose) and the possibility of its further storage while maintaining the tight seal of the package.
Strip monodose packaging characteristics:
- Material: PE (polyethylene)/PP (polypropylene);
- Different color compositions;
- Ampoule (monodose) pouring volume: 0.1 ml to 10 ml;
- Disposable/reusable package with a convenient cap that retains its tight seal;
- Applying a text, a trade mark or other symbols of a customer company (carried out by pad printing).
Strip monodose is an effective solution for packaging dietary supplements, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, drugs and other preparations.
VALMAPAK, LLC produces an innovative form of packaging – a strip monodose. We are the only manufacturer of such a form of plastic packaging in the Russian market.
The manufacture is equipped with two automatic and semi-automatic lines using its own plastic strip monodoses in accordance with ISO 22716.
In addition, we provide a service for the final packaging – packaging the preparation in a plastic strip monodose, containing them into the customer’s boxes and putting the ready-made products in corrugated boxes.